$3,500 – $5,000
*(fees are plus expenses and subject to change)
Our mission by the end of the seminar is to have you prepared to meet the press. We give you a step-by-step game plan, that if followed, will result in positive media exposure. Without waiting for the media to call, we teach your management team how to set goals, prepare and conduct practice sessions on case studies we will prepare that are all to real, and that could happen. And, we coordinate this training with your first responders – police, fire and emergency services personnel. We assist you in preparing internal staff responses as well as external media responses for each potential crisis situation. You will practice and learn from actual scenarios.
This six hour interactive workshop-style seminar is divided into two sections. The first section discusses the media and techniques for working with radio, television and print media, and the second section focuses on implementing these techniques through practice.
In section one, you will learn:
- How to make sure your message is understood
- How newsrooms operate – the philosophy of news
- The reporter’s agenda versus your agenda
- What your body language says about you
- Effective public speaking techniques for any medium
- Theme and Bridging: Techniques for radio and television
- How to reduce the negative effects of any crisis
- How to humanize your company or organization in a critical situation